PIERCE COURTHOUSE AND JAIL, PIERCE, IDAHO
Northeast corner of Court Street and 1st Avenue, Pierce, Idaho
Completed in August 1862, while the gold rush town of Pierce, Idaho, was still part of Wyoming Territory, this combination courthouse and jail was used until about 1885. It is the oldest public building in Idaho.
More information: Pierce Courthouse; Idaho State Historical Society, (208) 334-2682
Related: Pierce City: The site of Idaho’s first jail